Welcome to ProjectComment
Comment Wars, designed to bring you quality feedback.
- To enter Comment Wars, one constructive comment must be left on the piece featured below. Once you have commented, link us to your comment in a reply to this journal. Please refer to What is a Constructive Comment? for more details on constructive commenting.
- The people with the most constructive comments will be placed in positions 1 to 3 by SolidMars. The person in 1st place will be featured next, while those in 2nd and 3rd place will be featured after (2nd is now 1st, 3rd is now 2nd).
- Those placed will have to keep commenting constructively to move up in position. Fail to comment and you will lose your spot. Fail to comment constructively and you will move down in position.
- The deadline for each round is 1 week from now on.
Triumph and ConquerIf you are placed and you continue to comment constructively, you will, eventually, be in 1st place yourself, and recipient of many constructive comments. Even if you are not placed in the top three, you still have a chance of winning!
- The artist will choose the most constructive comment for them personally and that person will be given 1 free submission to ProjectComment's Gallery.
- Additionally, 50% of people participating will be randomly chosen to receive one constructive comment. If, overall, 10 people participate, this means 5 people are randomly chosen to receive one constructive comment. If 30 people participate, this means 15 people are randomly chosen to receive one constructive comment. The more the merrier!
Please Note Comments or notes with links left outside of this journal will not be counted. Once you have commented, please copy and past a link to your comment in a reply to this journal. FAQ #14: How do I create a link to a specific comment? Please note: Our rules apply. Comments must be constructive (at least 6-7 consecutive lines long) and indicate you are commenting on behalf of ProjectComment. For ways to do so scroll down here. We will not accept works that contain overly sexual content, literature exceeding 60 lines nor fanfiction. Many thanks to everyone who participated in round 47 of Comment Wars. MahAmmar's pick for the most constructive comment goes to asinineCompadre Here with the explanation that:
"Their comment was most helpful because it's immediately easier to read and follow than blocked paragraphs. It's also clear that they took into consideration not only my particular drawing style, as well as other pieces where I got things right and wrong to show as example, and the critiqued piece's description, therefore tailoring the critique for me in a way better to understand, as I can compare my own advancements and techniques. I was an organized critique, that had as a goal to make me understand my own art better in paralel with tradional techniques." Meanwhile, war is still among us! Placed in positions are...1.Kamiken12.asinineCompadre3.Soficathie Less than 10 people participated, therefore everyone will get one free submission into our gallery.
For those in positions 2-3, if you would like to ascend one position, please make sure to comment on the piece below! Remember, fail to comment and you will lose your spot. Fail to comment constructively and you will move down in position!
Enter Now!To enter Comment Wars, comment constructively on this piece:
Any alterations to the piece above before the round ends, such as editing or deleting, will result in disqualification and permanent ban from Comment Wars.
Once you have commented, copy and paste a link to the comment in a reply to this journal.Let the games begin! Comment Wars #48 ends Tuesday, May 2nd, 12:00am pacific time. Results and a new round will be announced Wednesday, May 3rd.